Sunday, January 22, 2017

Introduction for Art 210-A

I am a mom of four college students - J a senior at UT (cyber security); N a junior at UT (economics ); M is a junior at UT ( biology with an emphasis in business pre-med); and A is a freshman at Boston University (neuroscience).   My husband recently retired from the Army and now works in the ICU at Tampa General.  Since 1984, as a high school freshman, I have worked as a professional journalist.  During that time, I have worked as both a staff writer and freelancer.  I have written for newspapers all over the country as well as numerous magazines.

This class is part of the requirements for my second degree (I earned a degree in English Literature and Art History) in Advertising and Public Relations.  I hope to learn how to use the Adobe programs  and to create artistic designs.  This program is a foundation for the work I plan to do upon graduation so I want to learn the most intricate details of using these programs!

My Favorites:
Food: Lobster Bisque and Japanese Kobe Steak
Drink: Mai Tai
Dessert: Creme Brule
Restaurant: Morton's Steakhouse
City: Chicago & New York City
Vacation Spot: Hawaii
Golf Course: Pebble Beach
Beach: Waikiki Beach
Book: Norton's Anthology of Shakespeare
Singer: Tim McGraw
Artist: Vincent van Gogh - Bedroom at Arles
TV Show: Blue Bloods
Movie: My Fair Lady
Animated Movie: Lion King
Broadway Musical: Cats
Theater Production: A Christmas Carol at Ford's Theater
Ballet: Swan Lake
Opera: LaBoheme
Musical: Lion King
Animal: Giraffe
Actor: Tom Hanks, Tom Selleck, Anthony Hopkins
Actress: Gwyneth Paltrow, Audrey Hepburn
Sport: Golf
Pasttime: Reading a good book
Clothing Brand: Anne Klein
Shoes: Etienne Aigner


No comments:

Post a Comment